< Return to Collision/Paint
We are your Automotive Dent Specialist!
No appointment necessary for your Free estimate!
We accept all insurance companies!
Process of a Regular Hail Repair
- After the storm, inspect your vehicle for damage. If there isn’t noticeable damage, it is still highly recommended to have your vehicle inspected by a hail expert, for in some instances, hail damage can be difficult to verify. Hail damage can include, but not limited to, dents, broken glass parts, and damaged moldings.
- If hail damage is visible contact your insurance company or agency to report the claim.
- Insurance companies will usually advise you to take it to a preferred shop but you have the right to take it anywhere you choose. Shop around and test the waters first. Get to know the companies before you decide on taking your vehicle to a particular one. When getting an estimate from a PDR specialist or a body shop, ask questions to understand how the dents are going to be repaired.
- Schedule an appointment with the company you trust will do a quality and timely repair. You should never feel pressured into having your vehicle repaired at a specific shop.
- Having your vehicle repaired at a good shop, should eliminate any headaches or stress that the storm has caused you. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff have repaired thousands of hail damage vehicles and are here to answer your questions and to serve you.